|That glamour runs in the Chopra family, the cousins Priyanka and Parineeti have proved multiple times. Despite being from outside the industry, the girls on their own rights have achieved a lot in a very short time. Ever since her debut with Ladies vs Ricky Bhel, Parineeti has been in talks for her soul touching performance. The actress never aimed to be an actress, but this by chance career attested to be a jack pot for her in the face of recession. There’s more to her story, and we have it all here.|
|Birthday Date||22 October 1988 (28 years)|
|Education||Parineeti is one of the most educated actresses in Bollywood. After completing her schooling from Convent of Jesus and Mary in Ambala Cantt, she earned triple honors degree from Manchester Business School in UK. Her subjects were business, economics and finance.|
|Occupation||Model, Dancer, Actress|
|Siblings||Shivang Chopra – Brother, Saraj Chopra – Brother, Priyanka Chopra – Cousin, Meera Chopra – Cousin|
Parineeti has always maintained that she is not in a relationship and to support her claim, even the media doesn’t know of any of her affairs. Though linked with a handful of her co-stars, she considers the likes of Sushant Singh, Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor as friends and director Maneesh Sharma, a mentor.
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Food||Butter Chicken and Pizza|
|Place||London, Goa, Mumbai|
|Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Actress||Rani Mukherjee, Kajol|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Singer||Sonu Nigam and Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Favorite Author||John Grisham|
First Debut: Ladies Vs Ricky Behl
Brand Endorsements: Maaza, Whisper, Vadilal, Samsung Galaxy, Kurkure, WeChat, Nivea, Pantene, Suzuki, Spinz, Emami, Siya Women
- FICCI Frames Excellence Honours, Best Female Debut, 2012
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards, Most Entertaining Actor in a Comedy Film – Female, 2013
- Filmfare Awards, Best Female Debut, 2011
- International Indian Film Academy Awards, Star Debut of the Year – Female, 2012
- International Indian Film Academy Awards, Best Supporting Actress, 2012
- National Film Awards, Special Mention, 2012
- People’s Choice Awards India, Favorite Debut Actor (Male/Female), 2012
- Producers Guild Film Awards, Best Female Debut, 2012
- Producers Guild Film Awards, Best Actress in a Supporting Role, 2013
- Screen Awards, Most Promising Newcomer – Female, 2012
- Stardust Awards, Superstar of Tomorrow – Female, 2012
- Stardust Awards, Superstar of Tomorrow – Female, 2013
- Stardust Awards, Superstar of Tomorrow – Female, 2013
- Stardust Awards, Style Icon of The Year, 2015
- Zee Cine Awards, Best Female Debut, 2012
- Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award, New Talent – Female, 2012
- Powerbrands Hall of Fame Awards, Rising Star – Female, 2012
- Big Star Young Entertainer Awards, Best Female Debutante, 2012
- Vogue Beauty Awards, Flawless Face, 2014
- Gr8 Women Awards, Contribution to Cinema, 2014
- Arab Indo Bollywood Awards, Youth Icon, 2015
- Hindustan Times Most Stylish Awards, The Most Stylish Youth Icon Female, 2016
Remuneration: 9 to 10 crore every move
Net Worth: $6.3 million
Parineeti Chopra Weight Loss
Parineeti Chopra was never the stick thin heroine Bollywood is used to seeing, instead, she was always a curvy beauty and had to face loads of bitter criticism for her vital statistics. But it wasn’t long before she shut down her critics with a brand new version of herself. Here is how she achieved what she is now.
- Parineeti starts her day with jogging for about 10 minutes.
- She considers meditation as an important component of her workout and she sits for about 20 minutes every day.
- She follows her meditation with an hour of Yoga
- Then it’s time for running on the treadmill and other cardio exercises and strength training.
- If she has time at hand she may also enjoy an hour or two of dancing.
- Her days are packed with shooting schedule, but days when she has free time, she indulges in activities like swimming, Kalaripayattu or horse riding and burns a few hundred more calories.
Breakfast – Brown bread with some butter, a little sugar-free milk, with two egg whites.
Lunch – A bowl of brown rice with dal. 2 rotis and some fresh green veggies or salad.
Dinner – Low fat food cooked in minimal oil, a glass of sugar-free milk or chocolate shake with dark chocolate.
Facts about Celebrity
- Now we have already touched on what a bright student Parineeti was. She scored the highest in standard 12th board exam at state level nationwide and was awarded by the then President of India.
- Not only does she have multiple degrees in academics, but also in music. The Ishaqzade actress is a qualified singer with an honors degree in Music and has lent her vocals for the number Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin in the movie Meri Pyari Bindu.
- Pee Cee junior, as many call her, is a living example that behind every wrong there is a right lurking somewhere. Despite all the accolades, the fresh graduate couldn’t get a rewarding job owing to the 2009 recession. She joined Yash Raj Films as a Marketing and PR consultant and it was in there that she was discovered to be an actress in Bollywood.
- A scholar in academics, she even worked as a team leader for the catering group during the football matches at Manchester United.
- Home girl is a gadget lover and changes her phone very often. But again, phones aren’t the only gadgets she obsesses over, and in fact, keeps a sharp eye on the new toys coming into market for she cannot wait to own one.
- She is the first Bollywood actress who has endorsed for both the rival companies – Pepsico and Coke at the same time. She did an ad for Kurkure for Pepsico and Maaza for Coke.
- Little struggles are what Parineeti is all about. The pretty actress has equally pretty fingers, but suffers from this funny odd habit of biting the skin of her fingers and she is trying her best to get rid of it.
- Now she may have portrayed the gutsy Zoya in Ishaqzaade, but the 29 year old isn’t that bold after all. She is dead scared of snakes (but then, who isn’t) and fears plane landings like crazy.
- Despite being the rich movie star she is, Pari is still a regular girl at heart, with a special fetish for shoes. But instead of pouring out on an expensive pair, she’d rather buy 20 shoes in that amount.
- In an industry known for fame and money, one’s success is often equated with the number of awards in one’s kitty. With a dream debut in a Yash Raj movie, Parineeti had bagged about 18 awards when she was merely 4 movies old in the industry – now that’s achievement.
- Out of all the make-up and beauty products at the disposal of a B’town beauty, a basic lip balm and facewash is what make for her favorite beauty products and are always found in her bag.
- While talking about her favorite actor Parineeti let us in on how madly she loves Saif Ali Khan. Turns out she even told begum Kareena Kapoor Khan that she is ready to tie the knot with Chhote Nawab anytime.
- Although, Pari’s debut movie, ‘Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’ didn’t fare well at the box office, her performance was widely applauded. As a new bee she won 10 best debutant awards for her mind blowing rendition.
- While people are always taking about Kareena – Amrita, Jacqueline – Sonam, BFFs are not a new thing in Bollywood. This damsel too has a best friend, but not from the industry though – tennis star Sania Mirza is her BFF.
- She craves for pizza just like you and I and can never say no to this Italian cuisine. She can even hog on a pizza if served in the middle of the night.
Parineeti Chopra is Beauty, Power, And Sensuality On The Hello Magazine Cover, June 2017
This June 2017, Hello Magazine have featured the hot and sizzling actress, Parineeti Chopra on their cover and we were bowled by her attitude and bossy style.
Perched like a tigress, with utmost grace and sexy avatar was Parineeti on the cover in a Falguni & Shane Peacock. As much as the lace, sheer and the black shade added beauty to the diva, her bronzed touch up, smokey eyes and windswept hair illuminated her persona.
Like a woman of power, magnetism and talent was Parineeti all along her photo-shoot. Here are the details that will spike up your heart rates-
Parineeti probably set the temperature rising high while she posed in Falguni & Shane Peacock outfit. She looked smoking hot in the ruffled up black outfit with the gentle cream features highlighting the beauty of the outfit. She added a ring and bangle from Isharya and a statement necklace from Lulu & Sky. The beige booties from Lulu & Sky played along well and thoroughly complemented the shades of the outfit. Her deep, dark set eyes and nude makeup rounded her sizzling avatar.
Flaunting her slenderness in the same designer’s label, she sent out a strong Egyptian style vibe. The thigh-high slit, the sheerness of the outfit and the plunging neckline were blended in the right amount and right spots to turn her look sensational.
Sonam Poladia, the stylist ensured the diva and the styles chosen for her complemented the Egyptian background, the sands, and the dusky backdrop.
Elton J Fernandez, the beauty artist, balanced the makeup perfectly and gave her a flawless look that brought to light her chiseled features. Giving Parineeti coral glossy lips, deep dark eyes and straight smooth hair, Elton melted our hearts.
We certainly are inspired by her hot, sensuous style! What about you?
June 10, 2017
Author: Sai Bhargavi Chintaluri
Parineeti Chopra Is Back In The Movie Game With Step Up Style And Attitude
Meri Pyaari Bindu is all set to release today and we can’t wait to watch Parineeti Chopra on the big screen, who is sure to slide us into fits of laughter with her performance in this romantic, comedy flick.
While we are waiting, why don’t we catch up with her latest movie promotional styles that sent out great styling cues.
Pop of White in Black
Parineeti dressed up gorgeous and smart in a separate style. In a cut-out pattern top from Mr. Self Portrait over Lavish Alice pants, she rolled out a chic avatar. From head-to-toe, the diva chose to add a pop of white in the black style. Playing along with the theme were even her Zara shoes. Neat ponytail, smoky eyes, and soft makeup rounded her style well.
Summery, cool and bright was Parineeti in a Rara Avis shirt dress. The floral appliques, the belt style tapering her frame gave her look an interesting edge. Love the bubbly barbie doll avatar!
A one-shouldered black and yellow top from Payal Khandwala over shimmering appliqued Monisha Jaising jeans was one of the captivating styles of the lovely lady. Asos triple strap sandals, ruffled ponytail rounded her look fabulously.
Classy and creative was the leading lady in an SR Store 09 top and & Other Stories easy breezy pants. The pop of red with the floral work on the top made the outfit very attractive. Smoky eyes, straight hair complemented her style perfectly.
Looking like a performer, the dancer was Parineeti in an Amoh by Jade pink outfit. The embellished neckline, dhoti style pant pattern and the tan Topshop belt which tapered her waist line elevated the look of the outfit. Printed juttis from Fizzy Goblet, Curio Cottage earrings, and Aquamarine cuff were her accessory choices for the style.
Parineeti rocked a little boho, a bit grunge avatar fabulously during one of the promotional event. Over a high-waist Topshop pants and tangerine tank top, she added a funky multi-colored long cape from Krishna Mehta. With statement necklaces from Ritika Sachdeva and Amrapali and cocktail rings from Aquamarine and Amrapali, she crowded her look with accessories. With smokey eyes and messy hair, she knocked us off.
These styles compiled by Sanjana Batra definitely wooed us. What about you?
May 12, 2017
Author: Sai Bhargavi Chintaluri
Parineeti Chopra’s Short Stories Cool Down The Summer Heat!
Parineeti Chopra is back in the movie game! The diva with her upcoming film, Hamari Pyaari Bindu promotions is crowding the social media with her charming styles.
Of all her sweet styles, we found her short stories thoroughly catchy. Giving us major summer goals, Parineeti looked fabulous in a series of shorts styles. Scroll down for the details-
In Lola By Suman B
Parineeti looked absolutely breath-taking in a halter neck floral print romper from Lola by Suman B. A satin cape from the same label added more charm to her style. Wearing a Vinita Michael Jewelcraft ring and Asos ankle strap sandals, she closed her killer style. Soft straight hairdo, smoky eyes and sweet pink lips rounded her beauty game.
In Agrima and Nishka Lulla
One look at this style of Parineeti, and we were certain to add the look to our summer closet space. She looked refreshing and captivating in an Agrima top and Nishka Lulla white shorts. With a splash of contrast color with Aldo shoes, she completed her ensemble. Soft hair and no-makeup look enhanced her beauty.
Parineeti turned down the heat of the summer with this uber cool style. In Zara top, shorts and sneakers, she was hot and smart. Fendi sunglasses were her sole companions with the cool style.
We certainly are in love with the short stories compiled by her stylist, Sanjana Batra! What about you?
May 11, 2017
Author: Sai Bhargavi Chintaluri
Parineeti Chopra’s Inspiring Journey Towards Staying Fit
Actor Parineeti Chopra is all set for her upcoming movie release- Meri Pyaari Bindu. After a long hiatus, we are glad to finally see her back on the big screen. Her acting skills won her many accolades ever since her Bollywood debut in 2012.
In the recent past, the actress fell under the radar of body shaming. Not one to fall victim, Parineeti not only shut her critics graciously with her amazing weight loss journey but opened about feeling overweight. She said, “Before… All my life, I have struggled with how I look, how I feel, and how people looked at me. I was constantly made fun of, but the person I was, I generously laughed with them.”
And the world definitely took notice when Parineeti emerged at the green carpet in IIFA 2015. She looked mesmerizing in her Georges Chakra ensemble. That was not only the conversation stirrer; it was her whole slim look that left every single one spellbound. How did it all happen? Read on to find out her inspiring journey towards staying fit.
Parineeti Chopra’s Personal Choice to Slim Down
In an interview, Parineeti admitted that she had been overweight and it had not been easy on her. “I was sick and tired of clothes not fitting and having limited options on what to wear.” The visual medium, she is in always demands actor’s to stay fit and feel their best. Her desire to look good for the camera and wear stunning clothes led her to make this personal choice. Ultimately, Parineeti started working on her physique and achieve her fitness goals.
Parineeti Chopra’s Diet Plan
Parineeti went on a strict six months diet regime. This diet regime limited her indulging in sugary, high-fat foods and high carb. During this period, Parineeti refrained from eating after 8 pm in the night. The far she could go with her guilty indulgence was eating healthy light meals during the night. For the first two weeks, Parineeti had to start with light portions of meals. Then she moved on to a stricter diet plan.
One important rule Parineeti follows is not to eat anything two hours before sleeping
Early Morning Ritual
Parineeti starts her day with 1 cup of warm water with lime juice.
For breakfast, Parineeti keeps it simple with 2 boiled egg white, 1 brown bread with butter, and 1 cup of sugar free milk. On few occasions, she takes fruit juices.
For lunch, Parineeti sticks to brown rice, roti, dal, green salad and veggies.
After lunch, Parineeti habitually have green tea or fat-free yogurt.
For dinner, Parineeti chooses to go for green salad, fat-free milk and low fat foods. She treats herself to chocolate shake once a while.
Quite a foodie at heart, Parineeti confesses of giving into fatty indulgences. But she balances it out by opting for a light dinner or working out the next day. Earlier, Parineeti suffered as she was tending to put on weight rather quickly due to her poor metabolism. And that happened even after she switched to a healthy diet. Hereupon, the actor got herself tested for food allergies at an Australian Health Center. Thereon, Parineeti discovered the foods that were best suited for her.
Now that you have read on Parineeti Chopra’s simple diet plan, let us now switch to read on her amazing exercise routine.
Parineeti Chopra’s Fitness Routine
The actor has never been too fond of the gym but she was fixated with becoming slim. In an interview, she said, “My biggest motivation is the mirror. Every time I look at myself, I feel like working harder.”
Her fitness routine involves:
Running on treadmills, horse riding and swimming.
She usually starts her day with jogging for 10 minutes.
Not one to stick to a routine, Parineeti started practicing Kalaripayattu- a popular form of martial arts from Kerala. “I am not particularly fond of routines and the gym bores me. I don’t want to do the usual cardio and weight. So, I make it a point that my fitness regime is a mix of everything.”
Since the actor also loves dancing, she started taking dance classes. Occasionally when free, she gives this dancing routine 1 or 2 hours. The whole routine requires her to be focused and disciplined so she practices yoga for 1 hour and meditation for 15-20 minutes. Parineeti also believes in staying balanced and sweating it out by practicing cardio exercise and strength training.
Parineeti Chopra’s Weight Loss Journey
Ever since Parineeti embarked on her weight loss journey, she has radically transformed. She is no more the woman, trying to fit herself to a size 38 jeans. Parineeti can now fit into a size 30 jeans and no more weight 86 kgs. Her fitness mantra is pushing and telling oneself that, ‘It’s enough. I am not going to be this way anymore.’
A visibly beaming Parineeti stated, “I worked hard to become thin. I feel I am skinny now.” She ensures that her routine workout remains consistent and active. Her new love for remaining fit has provided her with the balance in life. She feels that it has transformed not only her body but de-cluttered her mind too. The actor is fascinated within the change in her and feels that it is the right kind of energy to keep her together.
So these are the secrets behind Parineeti’s overall well-being. You too can achieve her fitness goals, if you discipline your daily routine like hers. Stay focused when you are set on losing weight. One of the simplest ways to stay balanced is to have cheat days. You can indulge in few guilty pleasures but not without working out thereafter. This can help one to refrain from unhealthy indulgences. The fitness journey should be a gradual process. Making drastic changes all at once can hamper health. So, start making small changes by correcting your diet. Focusing on diet and consuming light meals for first few weeks before moving on to bigger goals. Above all, the desire to stay fit should start from the inside. There should be a burning desire within you, to silence body shaming, loving oneself and not being too hard on oneself.
May 6th, 2017
Author: Lima Aier
Parineeti Chopra Is Rocking These Ultra Chic Outfits For Her Movie Promotions
Parineeti Chopra has been in the news for going from flab to fab in a gorgeous little manner. Now that her movie with Sushant Singh Rajput, Meri Pyaari Bindu, is round the corner, the actress is promoting the same in full swing while giving us a huge dose of fashion goals. Her smile captures our hearts in no time, and here her fashion statements do just the same too.
1. Off Shouldered
Parineeti slayed in this off shoulder outfit. She paired a Shivangi top with Bershka distressed denim. Her hair do is a major up game with the Gucci headband rocking her style and complimenting the feminine look. The look is rounded off with heels from Aldo.
2. Black & Blue – The Eternal Combination
Black and blue is a classic colour combination amongst many and is of course the safest. Parineeti Chopra pulled off the combo in a way that we’d want to try the same thing over again. She wore a top from H&M, and jeans from Zara, looking picture perfect to embrace her event. She chose dark blue sandals to complement the look and we cannot think of anything better than those Dior sandals.
3. A Draped Affair
Everything bright and perfect for the summers is what this outfit boldly says. A shibori drape with shades of white and yellow from Anoli Shah is what Parineeti is donned in. A tanned belt has been teamed to keep the dress intact at the waist. The look feels complete with those earrings from Ritika Sachdeva, which are light and stylish.
We love the vibes. Let us know which of these styles are your pick for this summer.
Author: Bhavya Rebala
Gambling With Gorgeous Looks Was Parineeti On Hi Blitz October 2016
There is no looking back for Parineeti Chopra when it comes to magazine covers, don’t you agree?
As lively and cheerful as the diva is or sounds to the crowd, she holds an equally hot, mysterious and magnetic persona.
[Also Read: Struck Like A Bolt Of Lightning – Parineeti Chopra On Magazines]
Arjun Mark captured this hypnotic feature of Parineeti gorgeously on the cover of Hi Blitz magazine for the October edition. In the backdrop of Deltin Royale Casinos, Goa, the lovely lady was clicked having a ball of her time.
For the cover image, she picked a red hot Soie outfit, and flaunted a lovely peacock cocktail ring. With her hair brushed to the side, and with captivating makeup, she finished her look.
All along the photo-shoot, she held stunning postures in classic colored outfits by Soie wearing dazzling pieces from Narayan Jewelers by Ketan and Jatin Chokshi.
Elton J Fernandez played a pink smoky eyes look on her and it clicked royally. He gave her tresses a voluminous and wavy feel, as we can see.
We loved the styles in all the rich colors. Great job Sanjana Batra!!
Author: Sai Bhargavi Chintaluri
Images Source: instagram.com
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.