Boast stylish sporty vibes with minimal effort with our Cottonique retro stripe shorts available in sizes S-XXL and a great variety of colours; Black, Navy, Grey, Khaki, Turquoise & Pink. Designed with your comfort in mind, they’re made from 100% cotton meaning they’re extremely soft against the skin and lightweight whilst remaining breathable, moisture wicking and durable, making them great for warmer climates! With an elasticated waistband, relaxed fit and simple pull-on design, they’re ideal for wearing on the beach or for exploring. Whether you pair them with your cutest swimming cossie or a slouchy tee, they’re bound to become a favourite!
☀ S 6/8 ⇨ Waist Relaxed 27.5″/70cm → Waist Stretched 37″/94cm → Outside Leg 13″/33cm
☀ M 10/12 ⇨ Waist Relaxed 30.7″/78cm → Waist Stretched 40″/102cm → Outside Leg 13.7″/35cm
☀ L 14/16 ⇨ Waist Relaxed 33.8″/86cm → Waist Stretched 43.3″/116cm → Outside Leg 14.5″/37cm
☀ XL 18/20 ⇨ Waist Relaxed 37″/94cm → Waist Stretched 46.4″/118cm → Outside Leg 15.3″/39cm
☀ XXL 20/22 ⇨ Waist Relaxed 40″/102cm → Waist Stretched 49″/126cm → Outside Leg 16″/41cm
- FASHION & FUNCTION – Stay cute and casual this summer with our retro double stripe shorts available in size S-XXL in 6 great colours; Black, Navy, Grey, Khaki, Turquoise & Pink.
- SUPER SOFT – Beautifully crafted from 100% cotton, these shorts are super soft against the skin whilst remaining lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking and durable!
- SPORTY CHIC – Be on trend this summer and channel sporty chic vibes with our contrast stripe detail along the side of the leg and hem!
- COMFORTABLE – The elasticated waistband and soft material make these shorts a comfortable but stylish choice for summer. Perfect for the beach or paired with a slouchy Tee and trainers!
- SUMMER ESSENTIAL – Great for the gym or for warmer months! You’ll look effortlessly stylish whilst keeping cool all day for an affordable price!
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.