admin

Fashion Yesterday and Today

We are living in a world surrounded by numerous things that are either related to the technology, the latest gadgets or the latest fashion. And Fashion today has made its significance felt in almost all sectors of life. Fashion can be termed into two groups: One group which follows fashion trends and adopts them and the other group who create fashion and style statements for the others to follow them. It can also be extended to another set of people…

Read More

A Comprehensive Guide on Fashion Trend Forecasting

What is Fashion Trend Forecasting? Fashion trend forecasting also known as fashion forecasting is the study that focuses on current fashion and predicts the future and emerging trends. A forecaster focuses on certain key elements like color, fabric, texture, print, graphics, etc. to predict future trends relating to the industry. It applies to all fields of the fashion industry, be it street clothes, ready-to-wear clothes or of any other type. Trend forecasters focus not only on this industry, but also…

Read More

Revolve Ups Ante in Online Search – WWD

Revolve’s store at the Palms Las Vegas. Courtesy Photo Revolve’s online search game just got a boost. The retailer has been quietly using new technology that allows for visual search and is expanding its use of the tool this week. The technology, from software company Donde Search, initially went live in April for tops, pants and dresses. Based on that initial run, Revolve said it’s now broadening that search option to bags, swimwear and sleepwear this week. Shoppers, with the…

Read More

Slip Into Something Segzy with Kelly’s Kloset Lingerie! |

Did someone say #HotGirlSummer? What’s hotter than a sexy bra and panty set, or a lacy teddy? Luckily for us curvy girls, there are a few places where we can find sexy pieces to turn up the heat.So many plus size stores have expanded their range to include lingerie pieces that we have more variety now than ever! From trendy online fast fashion sites like Fashion Nova to traditional retailers like Macy’s, we are seeing the fashion industry wake up! Plus…

Read More

Kat got the Cream HERE COMES THE SUN

May 11, 2018 Well I didn’t expect us all to be in our summer frocks this early in the year did you? Last weekend it would have been easy to believe we were in the middle of a summer heatwave in the UK. And on an actual bank holiday of all things. Like many folks we made the most of the weather and packed the three days…

Read More

Bohemian Travel Fashion

The boho trendy soft and smooth-textured caftan maxi is the perfect lounger yet luxurious and a must-have piece for your wardrobe. Wear on its own as a maxi dress or pair with skinny jeans, with a broad belt or sash and jazz up with a ton of mala beads, the recycled sari caftan is comfortable and perfect for relaxing at home, at pool parties as a hostess gown or simply a beach coverup. The flowy shape features wide, kimono sleeves…

Read More

Ways to Get to a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Anybody who's anyone in fashion will be in attendance, so you'll want to be there, too. One of the most anticipated fashion events of the year is the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Almost always at the end of the year, attaining this well publicized and patronized fashion event will bring you up-to-date on the newest and coolest trends, and can also show you new opportunities in the industry – between, of course, making you the envy of everyone you know.…

Read More

13 Biggest Media Brands by Social Following – WWD

As people spend more time using their phones to follow the news and trends, social media has become increasingly important for media brands to reach readers. Last year, almost 58 percent of all web visits were driven by mobile use and the remaining 42 percent came from desktop, according to researcher Perficient Digital. Although desktop use retains people for longer than mobile (about 11 minutes and six minutes, respectively) mobile is still driving traffic and reach, something media brands need…

Read More

Ideas For Fashion Club Activities

Although many schools sponsor organizations for students interested in art, fashion design and merchandising, some students prefer to form informal fashion clubs. Students join these clubs because they are interested in a career in fashion, or simply want to share their love of fashion with others. Fashion clubs attract members by planning a variety of activities. A fashion club has numerous options to choose from to complete community service. Project ideas include coat drives, collecting used clothing for disaster relief,…

Read More
About

Welcome to our women’s fashion blog, we promote the very best women’s fashion blogs and videos on the internet.

Get the latest womens celebrity style fashion online. With new celeb styles released every day from dresses, bikinis, coats, jackets, sweatshirts and women’s clothing accessories.

Social Links