Fall plaids are pretty much what we live for. The minute the temps start to drop, we start seeing in checks. Sure, flannel is the obvious choice, but these days there are so many creative ways to include the trend in your look without going full 90’s. Here are six of our favorite pieces on the market right now. The perfect mix of statement and classic, any one would be a welcome addition to your Fall closet.
- Halogen Plaid Coat, $102 – With short sleeves and chunky texture, this is a plaid coat you can wear all season long. Throw it on with mules now and boots when the temps start to drop.
- Mansur Gavriel Checked Tote, $695 – We’ve had our eye on this bag since Mansur Gavriel debuted it and now that Fall is rolling around, it might be time to go all in.
- Cedric Charlier Shirt, $595 – Taking a basic and making it plaid perfect. This sash is such a statement maker.
- Sam Edelman Mules, $140 – There’s nothing like a plaid mule. Love these with a dress, a pair of skinnies and a sweater or even high-waisted pants and a tee.
- Tibi Plaid Tie-Front Dress, $695 – There’s so much chic going on in one dress we don’t even know where to start.
- Vetiver Blouse, $225 – This is the kind of top we see being an outfit saver when you’ve got places to be and nothing to wear.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.